March 30, 2010

The News on Tues + Musical Interlude IV

Happy Passover!

I don't have much to offer in terms of personal news, which is actually a good sign since it means I've been working on my fiction rather than my blogs (well, except for the long Alice post below). As for non-me-related news, I can offer you:
  • An intersting story in The New Yorker's Talk of the Town regarding what Phillip Roth didn't say about Obama.
  • An amusing Huffington Post slideshow of creepy children's books (I mean the books are creepy, not the children).
I also feel like I haven't posted a song in a while (if we disregard the Muppet version of "Jabberwocky"), so here are The Kinks with "Sunny Afternoon", an old favorite and entirely appropriate for this lazy, sunny holiday:

No comments:

Post a Comment