February 16, 2010

The News on Tues - Golden Guides, Orwell Abides

I've settled on Tuesday as the day to post links but I'm still not sure what to call these recurring posts (Tuesday is Newsday? In the News on the Tues? Something that doesn't rhyme? let me know if you have any ideas). Anyway, on with the news:
  • Amazon finally restored Macmillan titles to their website last week (about a week after they said they had), which has finally allowed me to purchase The Savage Detectives (it was a toss-up between that and 2666, but in the end I decided to go with the "easier" one. Plus, 2666 might not have been published in full as a possible sixth section has been discovered).
  • On 2log, I posted a little piece about the Golden Guides I collected as a kid.
In non-me-related news:

No comments:

Post a Comment